Provet is thrilled to announce the launch of our newly revamped website, designed to serve our customers and the Australasian Veterinary industry.
The Provet Marketing team are pleased to launch our fully redesigned company website. We hope the new design will make it easier than ever for your practice team to learn about our products and business solutions, access your business rewards and keep up with what’s happening in the Veterinary industry.
Whether it’s your first visit or your fiftieth, here are just some of the things you can do on Provet Online:
- Access detailed information about our corporate and exclusively distributed products, including KRUUSE, Covetrus Essentials, 4CYTE, KONG, Riverpoint and SureSafe
- View or download our catalogues, which are updated throughout the year
- Access savings and offers for your practice with our national promotions (login required)
- Redeem your Provet PLUS+ points for travel points, gift cards and more
- Quickly find contact details for Provet branches and departments
- Stay up to date with Partners in Practice, Veterinary industry news and events and classifieds listings
Logging in to the website
To view full details of our promotions, manage your classifieds and access certain areas of the site, you will need to log in to your Provet Online account. Registering for Provet Online is free to staff of veterinary practices and suppliers, subject to approval.
Please note that your Provet Online account is separate from your Provet Connect account. To request access please fill out our online form.
If it has been a while since you last logged in to our website, some of our requirements around usernames and passwords have changed. If you are working for a veterinary practice or one of our supplier or education partners and have logged into your account in 2020 onwards, your account has been migrated to the new site and you will need to reset your password.
If you are having problems accessing your account after following the instructions in the email you received, please email Provet for assistance.
We welcome your comments
Your comments and feedback on Provet Online are useful and important to us, as they help us to improve the website for you. Please email Provet with your comments, or contact your Provet Customer Service Officer or Business Account Manager and they can pass your comments on to our team.