Microbore tubing is ideal for small animal practices due to the low priming volumes and the maintained flow rates when handling smaller volumes for infusion.
- Suitable for small patients and small volumes
- Extra access point, via Y-injection site, allows treatment during infusion
- Minimising risks of phlebitis by reducing direct contact with the IV access point
- Easy attachment by transparent rotating luer lock
- Distal end as a rotating male luer lock and transparent protective cap.
- Proximal end has a female luer lock with wings, protective cap, and a white click-clamp
- DEHP and latex free