Feeding Tubes provide medicine, liquids and/or nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by mouth or are unable to swallow safely, or need nutritional supplementation.
The feeding tube is inserted through the nose or mouth via the oesophagus into the stomach.
Features and Benefits:
- No adaptor required for syringe attachment
- Luer connector with plug provides hygienic protection against contamination
- Frosted surface eliminates the need for lubricant
- Connector fits luer syringes or IV-lines
- Soft, closed, rounded tip and flexible tip for atraumatic introduction
- Colour-coded connectors for easy identification of dimension