Dressing with extremely high absorbency properties for wounds with moderate to severe exudation. The excellent moisture retention capacity reduces the number of bandage changes required and ensures better wound healing.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotic or antibacterial treatment when used on highly infected wounds
- Use as a primary or secondary dressing of different sizes, shapes, and amount of exudate
- Effectively contains and encapsulates exudate and cellular debris to prevent micro-organisms from contaminating the wound
- The 3 dressing layers contribute to improved healing without causing maceration
- The dressing protects the wound and absorbs wound exudate in a moist environment which promotes healing
- Due to high absorption and fluid retention, the dressing can stay on for days
- The dressing will not stick to the wound, which minimises pain for bandage changes